Our cabin is a converted train-caboose that overlooks the Big Manistee River and provides a cozy, unique place to stay during your adventure. Inside, you’ll find a private bedroom with a queen size bed, two bunk beds, futon, a full bath, living room, dining table and fully equipped kitchen. Outside there is a patio area where you can enjoy a nice view of the river, as well as barbecue on either a gas or charcoal grill provided for you. After dinner, enjoy a nice evening around the campfire at your private fire pit overlooking the river. Too chilly for a campfire? Then snuggle up inside and enjoy the heat from the fireplace while playing board games, cards, cribbage or just lounge and watch the 42′ flat screen tv.
There is plenty of parking for vehicles, boats and trailers. The cabin is generally available for rent from mid-March through October. Kitchen Includes: Refrigerator, microwave, stove top, coffee maker & coffee, dishes, pots & pans.
- All rates are quoted in US dollars and subject to 6% Michigan tax and 2% accommodation tax.
- Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 11am (eastern time).
- Office hours are 9am until 8pm (eastern time).
- The cabin is no smoking /no pets. Violation will result in a $200 cleaning fee.
- Daily housekeeping consists of fresh towels and trash pick-up.
- Reservations should be called in and require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE deposit payable by check/credit card with balance due upon arrival.
Tilmann Outfitters – 2626 Bialik Rd. Manistee, MI 49660 – firstname.lastname@example.org